I realized that deep down inside, I've always been looking for something.
But I don't know what for.
It's like everyone in the world wants something.
Only, they never really know what it is exactly- they just keep finding out what it's not.
You know how, when you turn off the TV or you come out of some concert,
and everything just feels empty?
Like you thought that would be what you wanted, and then it wasn't?
my thoughts and emotions are all mixed up, messed up
a thousand and one voices in my head telling me different things
i kept blasting my music so that i can silence them all.
i can't think straight.
who, what, where, when, why, how?
me, you, he, she, we, them, they, us?
happiness, love, hatred, jealousy, anger, pain, sorrow?
need to, have to, want to?
yes, no, don't know, maybe?
what the fuck is wrong with me!?!
Off to sleep..My life has this tendency to fall apart when I'm awake..
Wear a mask that grins and lies, it hides our cheeks and shades our eyes. The debt we pay to human guile, with torn and broken hearts, we smile.