countdown, this year was a rather quiet one..
met up with rene, harriet and co at far east with rach.
we hit the bar while waiting for boon to come.
2 shots of JD and 2 vodka vanilla to end the year!


all prepared for new year in my new sv tee, jack purcell shoes and Elle homme bag!

botak boon arrived just before 12 and we countdown in the middle of orchard.
thus, we were stuck in the foam spraying ceremony unarmed. -.-'''
walking from paragon to cine was tough,
we felt like we're caught in the middle of a dodge ball war.
1st movie of 2009 was transporter 3!
1st meal of 2009 was at hong kong cafe!
1st day of 2009 was spent with rach, boon, ting and nic!

we bump into nic after our movie! and he couldn't recognise us at first.
our usual topic was the good old chec days, late night chionging at bras mac,
the "i will remember for life" oat milk spraying and cookie stuffing incident!
boon and nic. =)
All the best for national slavery nic, u can join boon in hell! haha!
thats all for now.
XOXO
S
I thought I could resist you
I thought that I was strong
Somehow you were different from what I've known
I didn't see you coming
You took me by surprise and
You stole my heart before I could say no