I forgot when was the last time I cried
I forgot life was unfair
I forgot when I felt hurt
I forgot when was the last time i laugh
I forgot when was the last time i thought about u
I forgot when was the last time we talked
I forgot when was the last time i cut myself
I forgot when was the last time I said sorry and meant it
I forgot when was the last time we quarreled
I forgot the scent of your car
I forgot u actually meant so much to me
I forgot when was the last time I felt loved
I forgot when was the last time I fell and pick myself up again.
I forgot where I left myself.
I forgot when i felt pain
I forgot the value of my existence.
I forgot there was love in this world.
I forgot my goals in life
I forgot how to appreciate the simplicities of life.
I forgot when was the last time my heart broke
I forgot year 2006
I forgot u are no longer here for me
I forgot i was alive
I forgot that life was full of ups and downs
I forgot I was part of life.
I simply forgot.
But its all coming back to me....